ZLN 85 C Smart Pol-Eko
ZLN freezers with a wide temperature range.
ZLN series laboratory freezers maintain a constant temperature ranging from 0°C to a maximum of -25°C. This wide range is greatly appreciated by those who need to conduct tests spanning from nearly positive temperatures to freezing at -25°C. Performance nearly akin to a sophisticated incubator.
Large touch display, programming, alarms, lock, stainless steel interior are just a small part of what you'll find below!
Keep reading, you will be surprised!
The SMART control panel is among the most complete you can find on the market. Great symbols and temperature values guarantee you a comfortable and clear reading, combined with a disarming simplicity of use.
The latest generation touch screen responds to commands even when touched with latex gloves and is equipped with a large display: all values are perfectly readable from any angle, regardless of the intensity of the light.
DO YOU KNOW THE ADVANTAGES OF AN ADVANCED CONTROLLER LIKE THE SMART PANEL?
- Color 4.3" Touch Screen, Sharp
- Simple and fast data transfer: via LAN or USB
- Quick, multi-segment programming of time and temperature
- Visual and audible alarms with colored display bar
- Internal memory for programs and data storage
- User manual downloadable directly from the controller
- Loop function up to 255 times or infinite
- Commands can be managed even while wearing latex gloves
- Recording of minimum, average, and maximum temperature values for each segment
- Overview of set and current parameters during operation
- Operation in temperature or time priority mode
- ... and much more
*Please note that functions may vary depending on the model.
QUALITY AT THE FIRST PLACE
POL-EKO freezers are designed and built to guarantee the best performance. They are a smart purchase for customers who want to invest in the future of their laboratory. By choosing these products, you will have precise results for years and years, repeatable and in complete comfort.
The ZLN SMART series freezers are built with the best materials and equipped with the most important accessories to provide you with a complete and ready-to-use product.
- Powder-coated sheet metal construction (front panel in graphite)
- Acid-resistant stainless steel interior according to DIN 1.4016
- Insulated door with lock
- Safety class 3.2 (optional DIN 12880)
- Stainless steel shelves
- USB port for data download, events, manuals, and service logs
- LAN port
- Open door alarm
- External sensor access door on the side
- Quality control protocol (at -20°C)
The 4 models of the ZLN series cover most of your needs: from 85 liters up to 310lt of internal volume.
OPTIONS AND DETAILS
Every detail of your POL-EKO models is designed to make routine work as simple and comfortable as possible.
Below, the front and rear view.
POL-EKO allows you to increase your possibilities with quality accessories; to better adapt to particular applications or to equip the instrument with security systems and advanced connections.
- Stainless steel shelf
- Perforated shelf
- Door with panoramic window
- Stainless steel trays
- LabDesk software
- Calibration and IQ OQ PQ qualification
- Overtemperature protection, safety class 3.2 according to DIN 12880
- Backup battery for the display in case of power failure
- Clean contact
- LAN cable
- Non-standard access door of 20 / 60 / 100 mm
- Additional 30 mm access door
- Table with wheels