Taxes included: €1,087.14
REFRIGERATORS FOR DRUGS
Efficient and pharmacopeia compliant refrigerators.
Ideal for small pharmacies, parapharmacies, nursing homes and for storing medicines and anything else that needs to be stored at a temperature between 2...15°C.
Having an extended temperature range it can also be used for small laboratory applications.
The digital display constantly monitors the internal temperature and signals any over and under temperature alarms should they continue over time.
A safety thermostat prevents freezing of the products in case of breakage of the main thermoregulator, a unique feature in this category.
The internal temperature logger stores all temperatures over time, alerting the operator of anomalies or problems.
The temperatures can be downloaded onto a pc, with the production of a pdf graphic file and an excel type file and the indication of the date and time of recording and/or of any problems. The recorder is also equipped with a visual alarm on the display (e.g. high temperature alarm exceeded during the night).
The ER medication refrigerators have an absolutely excellent price/quality ratio.
- External body in white painted steel
- White thermoformed internal compartment
- 50mm water based polyurethane insulation
- Removable shelves in plastic coated steel
- Reversible door
- Auto lock
- Safety thermostat
- Fan assisted cooling
- Big white digital display
- Inner temperature logger ISO certified with USB data download with date and time and temperature graphs
- LED light inside
- 4 leveling feet
- Door lock with two keys
- Hole 12mm for esternal probe
- Automatic defrosting
- Open door alarm
- Audible and visual temperature alarm (high and low)
- Faulty probe alarm
The measurements of the refrigerator and under the fan with the portable datalogger next to it.