- Transport handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Temperature control display
- Internal insulating bag
- Storage basin
- Passage hole to avoid opening the lid
- Covered panel for inserting a Data Logger, which will keep it safe and secure during transport
- 12 eutectic plates
- Drain cock in case of internal leaks
- Non-slip feet
Maintains the temperature between 2 and 8 degrees for up to 29 hours at an ambient temperature of 43°C.
Ideal for veterinarians, clinics, hospitals, charities, universities etc.
Specially designed to keep temperatures within essential safety and temperature limits without electricity, during transport or use for:
vaccines; Insulin; Biopharmaceutical, Life Science and other medical products; IVD products and biological samples.
To get the most out of using your drug bag remember to:
- This medication bag contains as standard: 12 eutectic plates, 12 plate compartments, an inner container, a digital temperature display, a temperature sensor.
- Place the eutectic plates in the freezer for 14/24 hours or more, depending on the goodness of the freezer (min -18 ° C). Domestic freezers normally reach this temperature. Keep the plates, if possible, separated from each other in the freezing phase.
- When taken out of the freezer, keep the eutectic plates 20/30 minutes at room temperature so as to have no less than 2 ° C in the medicine bag.
- Keep the bag clean of dirt or infectious agents. Use suitable and recommended disinfecting agents.
- If possible, pre-condition the bag to the temperature at which you need to transport your materials. Do not put cooled samples in a hot bag
- If you use eutectic plates make sure they are cooled / frozen for the necessary time
- Insert the samples or materials at the temperature at which they should remain. Then close the bag immediately.
- When you open the bag do it in a dry environment
- Try not to open the bag until you reach your destination
- Buy a bag of a size suitable for what you need to carry. Do not put small samples in large bags.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not leave the bag in the car in the sun
- Enjoy 29 hours of stay between 2 and 8 ° C at 43 ° C outside! ... and travel with peace of mind