Carry all your medicines with one bag!
- For all heat sensitive drugs
- It keeps the drug between 2 and 8°C for 36 hours at an external temperature of 24°C
- For the transport of large quantities of drugs over long distances and time
- Holds up to 20 injection pens / syringes
- Eutectic plates can be used hundreds of times
Go on a peaceful holiday, the Medicube medicine bag contains two eutectic plates that allow you to face the journey to any destination offering you 36 hours of tranquility.
COVID-19: Can carry up to 72 vaccine doses.
How to use?
- Take the two eutectic plates inserted in the bag (standard)
- Put them in the freezer for 14 hours or more (-18°C)
- Remove them and place them in the bag in the spaces provided
... what if you have to go on a trip every day?
Easy. Buy 2 spare eutectic plates below at the bottom of the accessories. Put all four in the freezer - you'll always have two ready for a new journey!
How long does it last?
The bag is tested to last 36 hours* with an outside temperature of 24°C. If the temperature is lower it will last longer, if the temperature is higher it will last less. It is impossible to determine a priori how much less or more.
If asked, the Medicube contains two eutectic plates which contain approx. 850g each SAP, a super absorbent polymer. It is perfectly legal to be able to travel with this bag but we advise you to always notify the airline and to have with you the medical prescription which you can download here below.
Other information: https://www.iamat.org/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-travelling-with-medications-2/
• growth hormones (Nutropin, Novotropine, Omnitrope, Genotonorm, Saizen)
• medication for polyarthritis (Enbrel, Humira, Forsteo)
• any pen or vial of medication that is sensitive to heat
Ideale per Easypod® - Saizen
The Medicube bag is padded with insulating materials in which the eutectic plates are placed. the eutectic plates are made with a specially formulated polymer that stays frozen twice the length of a traditional pack and does not 'sweat' as they thaw. These allow the Medicube to keep the drug between 2 and 8°C for up to 36 hours, which is a record for this type of bag.
Medicube bags are discreet and elegant and allow users to make long journeys in complete safety.
We always recommend the purchase of a pair of spare eutectic plates:
Replacement eutectic plates for Medicube bag
*How is the duration time calculated?
the duration time is calculated with a very sophisticated temperature sensor inserted in a syringe filled with water and placed inside the bag. The sensor is connected to a computer which receives the data every minute. The bag is placed in a controlled temperature environment at 24.2°C.
It is essential to understand this mechanism as, by placing a normal thermometer inside the bag, the temperature will degrade faster.
What's in the box?: