Taxes included: €3,137.84
'B' series refrigerators produced by B Medical Systems
Refrigerators are devices intended for the safe storage of blood and its components at temperatures between +2°C and +6°C.
Produced with the exclusive technique of rotational molding, the B Medical System refrigerators meet the safety requirements regarding the uniformity of the temperature throughout the cabinet, with a stability of +4°C and a rapid recovery of the temperature even in case of frequent door openings.
A safety thermostat prevents freezing and a temperature monitoring / alarm system ensures proper operation. They are also ultra quiet and environmentally friendly.
Classified as a Class II (a) (EU), Class II (FDA) medical device and accredited as compliant with AABB standards, B Medical Systems Refrigerators offer reliability, efficiency and durability at an optimal price.
Multifunctional electronics for maximum reliability
• Ergonomic handle with digital display
• Audiovisual alarm system with remote transmission in case of unexpected temperature fluctuations and lack of current
• Universal connected '° B Software' for remote monitoring, recording and long-term storage
• USB port for easy data export
• Backup battery
• Safety of blood bags at the highest levels
Design optimized for energy efficiency
• Light organic 4-layer PMMA glass for better visibility of the contents
• Often PU insulation
• High performance compressor
• Minimum cold air leakage
• R600a ecological refrigerant
• Ecological footprint reduced to a minimum
Improved structure and built for an eternal duration
• Anti-corrosion structure guaranteed for life
• Constructed by rotational molding, in high quality polypropylene for better insulation and robustness
• No sharp edges for easier maintenance and cleaning
• Ergonomic design for safe use
Specific technical characteristics of model B 131
Cold / hot temperature alarm limit: +2°C / +6°C
Sealing over time (from +4°C to +10°C): 2.7 h
Heat emission (Kcal / h): 39
Compressor operating time (%): 25